RELEASED: 2109 Black Sun Rising [s01e02]
This episode of 2109 has been rated R for Language.
BrokenSea Audio Productions presents: 2109: Black Sun Rising
An original Science Fiction Audio Drama mixed, written and produced by Bill Hollweg.
The year… 2107 A.D. The crew of the Asimov-3 is setting out to repair their ship after having been forced to make a hard landing due to an extraterrestrial gravitational beam originating from the rogue asteroid; located halfay beteen the Earth and Alpha Centauri.
While back on the Earth, Solar CIA Director Carlson’s “intelligence gathering and black operations and dangerous liasons” have come to the notice of more than a few people with reasons, and now proof, to take him down….
- NARRATOR: JACK WARD of the Sonic Society
- DYLLAN PIKE, Commander Asimov-3: MATT WELLER
- SARA SHIELDS, Terra-Formation Specialist: Elaine Barrett
- RAY MILANO, Engineer: CHIP JOEL
- JOHN HIGHTOWER, Navigator: JEFF BILLARD
- Dr. MELANIE RAND, Scientist: KIM GIANOPOULOUS
- JANE HELLSPER, Sergeant: Spec-Ops: TANJA MILOJEVIC
- WOLF, Spec Ops Lance Corporal: JACK HOSLEY
- BONGO, Spec Ops Lance Corporal: BRIAN BOCHICCHIO
- ADAM WENTWORTH, Chief of Armaments and Former Captain: GLEN SCHEETZ
- GUY ROCHELLE, Assistant Navigator, Hydroponic Chief: Paul Mannering
- Solar CIA Director: CARLSON: Lothar Tuppan
- Doctor DAIN: Played by Doctor John Dane PHD
- GILLIAN GEE: Amanda Fitzwater
- CARMEN CAYANDRA: Gwen Jensen Woodard of Gypsy Audio
- SOLAR NEWS 3D TV DIRECTOR/PRODUCER: Bill Hollweg
- END CREDIT COMPUTER: Gwen Jensen Woodard of Gypsy Audio
This is a Bill Hollweg scripted project for Broken Sea Audio, which may not mean much to you, but those who know him more closely know that he pours himself into his scripts and his production. This is the first arc of an all original pulp sci-fi audio drama adventure, and I have it on good authority that Bill put a lot of heart and soul into this one. It’s with great honor that I announce the release of the second episode of 2109: Black Sun Rising.
Please give it a listen and tell Bill what you think. I don’t want to hear what you think, but feel free to heap praise upon me. 😉 Just kidding…I care what you think…come on, don’t be like that, it was just a joke…I’m going out for a beer while you cool off.