R4L (Relay for Life) Training – 1
The journey of 1000 miles begins with the first step, so here’s mine. 1.98 Miles is pretty weak for a half hour, but I’m taking it slow by walking a lap and jogging a lap. I will have to pick it up somewhere, though because short legs like mine make my walking pace VERY slow and this pace puts me at about 7 hours to walk my 26 miles. More news as it develops…
PLEASE – consider donating to a good cause and motivating me to get my ass in shape at the same time. $2 is all I ask — just PayPal it to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me and I’ll give you my address to mail it to. Visit http://tinyurl.com/MatWeller2011 to see my progress!
- Gonna Walk A Marathon (matweller.wordpress.com)
- ROTC participates in Relay For Life (jou2100.wordpress.com)
- Relay for Life (candybarbie.com)
- Tonight! Virginia Tech Relay for Life 4.22.11 (calebhawleyfans.wordpress.com)
- Virginia Tech Relay for Life 4.22.11 (calebhawleyfans.wordpress.com)