WRITING: Presentation for Podcamp Pittsburgh
I’m so geeked to be in the ‘Burgh this weekend! Plus I get to talk about one of my favorite things, and do it at The Art Institute where a lot of friends of mine have matriculated and/or teach, which is severely cool.
So I’m finishing off my presentation — writing my outline and putting together my PowerPoint. I’ll probably be finishing this on the car ride there as well…nothing like last minute changes.
What I hope to get out of this experience…
- Rub some elbows with tons of people I’ve talked to but have never met in person
- A video of me talking somewhat knowledgeably about something I really dig to people who really care that I can post here.
- I.C. Light in the 16 oz stubby bottles
- Do some networking, maybe find more voice acting or voiceover gigs
- The best wings I’ve ever had (sorry, Quaker Steak) and microbrews at Fatheads – http://www.fatheads.com/
- A chance to promote Warrior Journal
- Breakfast buffet on Sunday at Eat ‘n Park in Monroeville
- Hear good people say ‘yins’ and mean it.
Man, I miss my home so much. We’d stay an extra day, but I’d be terrified of what it would do to my waist…
- PodCamp Pittsburgh 5 This Weekend! (iheartpgh.com)
- Meet me at PodCamp Pittsburgh 5 (techburgh.com)
- Podcamp: Expect the Unexpected (mediabullseye.com)